At Varghese Orthodontics, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an phenomenal experience at our practice.
As a team, we promise to:
- Do an exceptional job! From the moment you enter our practice, we want you to feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated.
- Be efficient with your time and money. Your time is valuable and we respect that. All of our appointments are appropriately scheduled so that you will spend less time in our reception area and dental chair, and more time out enjoying the things that make you smile.
- Provide an office environment that is friendly, inviting, and professional.
We look forward to working with you, and to being a part of this wonderful, life-changing experience.
- Initial no-obligation consultation at no charge!
A referral from your family dentist is not necessary for this exam.
- One doctor means One focus for you or your child.
- Virtually no wait times in our North Aurora and Huntley Locations!
- Convenient office locations with ample parking (North Aurora & Huntley)
Our office is located in North Aurora conveniently near I-88 near Randall Road and Oak Street. The Huntley office is located on Ruth Road close to the Huntley Public Library. You will enjoy visiting our warm, friendly state-of-the-art facilities.
We are proud to provide easy access and ample parking at our locations. Our facilities were designed and built with your comfort in mind. We strive to exceed your expectations and want your visits to our office to be as pleasant and enjoyable as possible.
- Customized treament plan.
We strive to personalize your treatment and the enhancement of your smile. Each treatment plan is individualized to suit your needs.
- Exceptional customer service from a highly trained team
We only recruit the most highly skilled staff who love what they do. We hold regular training meetings to make sure our patients are receiving the best service and care available. Frequent continuing education, team building, and strong backgrounds of experience set our team apart in our ability to deliver a great experience to our patients.
- Cutting Edge Technology
We bring you the best new technology available in orthodontics today. We are constantly striving to enhance our treatment methods in an attempt to improve the faces, smiles, and bites for all of our patients. We use the highest quality materials and the most modern techniques available to give you the smile you have always dreamed of.
Our average treatment time for full braces is 18 – 20 months.
- Self ligating brackets – The Damon™ System, Damon™ Clear, and high technology archwires work together to minimize the removal of permanent teeth and thereby, shorten treatment time.
- Fully digital radiographs – allow immediate capture of diagnostic information with less radiation exposure as much as 90%.
- Digital imaging and computerized patient education tools – Each of our operatories has a computer workstation for digital charting, x-ray viewing, and patient education.
- State of the Art Sterilization – Your safety is of utmost importance in our practice. We deliver the highest standard of sterilization available in dentistry.
- AcceleDent Aura - AcceleDent® Aura is a simple-to-use, hands-free device designed for faster (37-50%) orthodontic treatment with only 20 minutes daily use.
- Permanent lower retainer - Our retainer program after active treament is completed helps guarantee that the results will last a lifetime.
- Emphasis on early interceptive treatment
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that your child get an orthodontic check up no later than age seven. While your child's teeth may appear straight, there could be a problem only an orthodontist can detect.
Of course, the check-up may reveal that your child's bite is fine with no treatment being needed. For each patient who needs treatment there's an ideal time for treatment to begin in order to achieve the best results.
If early treatment is indicated, it gives Dr. Varghese a chance to:
- guide jaw growth
- lower the risk of trauma to front teeth
- correct harmful habits
- improve appearance and self-esteem
- guide permanent teeth into a more favorable positions
- A fun and upbeat atmosphere for patients and parents
We have a family oriented practice and are dedicated to providing energetic and fun-loving service for each patient. Much care was taken in the design of our new office to make each of your visits enjoyable and a truly positive experience.
Our game rooms have two X-Box 360s and a Playstation 3 setup to play video games. Sometimes patients seem to forget that they came to our office for an orthodontic appointment.
- Convenient scheduling
We make a sincere effort to arrange scheduling so that you receive the best treatment possible while missing the least amount of time from school or work. We offer early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments for your convenience.
- Flexible financing options
Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment in the overall dental, medical, and psychological well being of both children and adults. Dollar for dollar when you consider the lifetime benefits of orthodontic treatment, it is truly a great value.
We are committed to developing a financing option that fits within your budget. With appropriate credit, we make financial arrangements to extend payments over a period of months or years following an initial down payment.
We offer this service with no finance charge and 0% interest. For your convenience we offer automatic credit card payments. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Third party financing is also available.
- Insurance Acceptance
We are experienced in working with insurance companies. We work with PPO types of insurance policies and want to be sure you receive all the benefits to which your family is entitled.
- Adult braces and Accelerated Adult Braces
Orthodontic treatment can be successful at any age and about 30% of all patients today are adults. We also offer Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics for adults (also know as Wilckodontics), a combined periodontal and orthodontic treatment that will dramatically shorten your orthodontic treatment time.
With this procedure, most orthodontic cases in adults can be completed 3 to 4 times faster than would be possible with conventional orthodontics.
- Family Discounts
When a patient becomes part of our practice, we feel a responsibility to the entire family. We will examine and monitor younger siblings at no charge until the time is right for them to start treatment.
When any additional family member begins treatment there will be a $200.00 or more reduction in their total treatment fee.
- Great Monthly Contests and Events
Coming to our office should always be a fun and positive experience. To achieve these results we offer monthly contests with great prizes to win!
Please feel free to contact our practice and schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation. Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!