We bring you the best cutting technology available in orthodontics today. We are constantly striving to enhance our treatment methods in an attempt to improve the faces, smiles, and bites for all of our patients. We use the highest quality materials and the most modern techniques available to give you the smile you have always dreamed of. Our average treatment time for full braces is 17 – 20 months.
- Self ligating brackets – The Damon™ System – and high technology archwires work together to minimize the removal of permanent teeth and thereby, shorten treatment time.
- Invisalign ™ – Use of clear aligners to move teeth in selected cases.
- Fully digital radiographs – allow immediate capture of diagnostic information with less radiation exposure as much as 90%.
- Digital imaging and computerized patient education tools – Each of our operatories has a computer workstation for digital charting, x-ray viewing, and patient education.
- State of the Art Sterilization – All instruments are sterilized between patients at the highest possible standards using the most up-to-date equipment available.
- 24/7 online access to your own information (photos, appointment times, ledger, etc) and capability of advanced collaboration with your dentists and/or specialists through Orthosesame™.
- Use of TADs (temporary anchorage devices) for advanced treatment alternatives.